Xtreme Green Company is based in Las Vegas and produces special green performance vehicles for both land vehicles and watercraft. The first product line have been launched into the marketplace in October 2008.
X Rider is an all-electric motorcycle, one of Xtreme Green product. Powered by an impressive 4,000 watt/72 volt motor mounted to the hub, this bike speeds up to 65mph and goes up to 95 miles on a single charge, it is definitely an Xtreme bike. Equipped with the lithium-ion batteries, this bike takes less than 3 hours of charge from empty. They charge through a built-in controller and 110/220 charger.
Xtreme Green gives warranty 2,000 charges or about 1 charge per day for 7 years, for its 40aH/72V Li-Ion Phosphorous batteries.
Xtreme Green X Rider has only 266 pounds of weight and can be loaded 330 pounds. Having two seats, this electric bike comes with classic looks and a comfortable appearance.
Xtreme Green has not official launched date for the X Rider’s selling. But it is expected to sell before summer this year according to the Xtreme Green blog.
The Xtreme Green X Rider electric two passenger motorcycle provides a motorcycling experience that will soon become a hit among motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide. This powerful, yet efficient, motorcycle can travel 95 miles at a speed up to 65 miles per hour on a single charge.
X Rider Special Features
- 4000 watt – 72 volt proprietary hub motor
- 6.5 feet long, wheelbase of 4.8 feet
- Load capacity of 330 pounds
- State of the Art, 40 Amp Hour, 72 Volt Lithium Ion (LFP) Battery System
- Lithium Ion Battery System will last for over 2000 charges – about 7 years based on one charge per day
- Proprietary, computerized Battery Management System for safety and long life
- Speeds approaching 65 MPH
- Climbing capacity of over 20 degree grade
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Built-in battery charger – 110/220 volt
- 2 to 3 hour charge time from empty
- Net weight of 266 pounds
- Range between charges of approximately 95 miles